It feel like I was only writing the 2016 list a few weeks ago….but here we are again…hopefully you might get some inspo from my recommendations!
1. Wobbel board – I have already ordered one of these from Scandiborn for Blake and so excited for it to arrive!
2. Playroom prints from Wonder & Rah – always a winner!
3.Hape Garage – I think pretty much everyone I know had one of these growing up, and this is a very stylish version!
4. If you are all ‘toyed’ out then take a look at Disko Kids to find some super fun kids sweaters!
5. 32 Ways to Dress a Bunny – sweet stocking filler or gift for your little one to give to her friends!
1. The alternative Christmas jumper from Essex Mama
2. A gorgeous print from INPO that any awsome instagal would love in her home
3. Get you Pom Poms out for this stunning blanket from Honey Rocks, perfect for winter snuggling (and its on sale!!!!)
4. CHOCOLATE…enough said? This is the BEST – Doisy and Dam
5. Obviously the oh so cute new mini trinket trays from us!
1. If you have been watching my instastories you will have seen the amazing Christmas Tree delivery service from Fantastic Services – go NOW an book yours, you will not be disappointed!!! You can get £10 off using code gigiloves10 (t&cs apply), go to www.fantasticservices.com
2. The most glamorous Holiday cards from Grace London Stationery.
3. Beautiful seasonal flowers and wreaths from The Stand in SW19 and SW20
4. Our handmade leather Christmas Tree ornaments for something a little different!
5. Now I would never usually choose Gordon’s given the chance but I recently tried their pink gin at StylistLondon and it was yummmmmmmmy!!!